The Nirvana 30 is a compact freeride backpack with full equipment guaranteeing a perfect fit. Made from recycled material, this backpack features trendy design elements. Cool design and eco-friendly manufacturing: what more could a nature-loving freerider ask for? Its new wide opening at the back and its jacket carrying system make this backpack a comfortable and easy-to-use companion for off-piste climbing.
• Recycled main material
• Padded compartment for glasses
• Integrated helmet holder
• Lateral and diagonal attachment for skis
• Snowboard holder
• Front pocket for avalanche protection equipment
• Compatible with hydration system
• Removable padded hip belt
• Zippered pocket on hip belt
• Lower zip compartment with key clip
• Ice ax holder and strap for trekking poles
• SOS label with instructions in case of emergency
• V-shaped frame for a good distribution of the load on the hips and a great freedom of movement of the upper body
• Dual layer high density EVA back padding, shoulder strap and hip belt with stretch material exterior.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.