The new MICROspikes model provides unparalleled grip and versatility and is designed for a variety of activities including hiking, running and ice fishing. Ideal for use on snowy and icy trails and off-trail terrain, the stainless steel cleats and welded chains are tough enough to tackle any adventure. The integrated toe ball and reinforced eyelets provide a 50% lower profile elastomer harness that is lighter and stronger than ever.
- Stud length 3/8 in (1 cm)
- Stud Material: Heat Treated 400 Series Stainless Steel
- Packaged Dimensions: 5" x 3" x 2" (30")
- Stud Design: Twelve studs per foot, each made of heat treated 400 series stainless steel, durable and corrosion resistant, move freely with the natural motion of the foot and prevent snow accumulation
- Welded Chains: Chains are welded in stainless steel to ensure long life and reliable performance, a clean finished look, and provide additional flexibility, durability and grip.
- Reinforced eyelets: Reinforced using durable PUT inlays to ensure longevity, each patented eyelet allows the elastomer band to be lighter and stronger, preventing breakage on the harness and connection points
- Toe Ball: Integrated into harnesses with connection points, secures the position of the foot at the front of the shoe, preventing the toes from pushing forward of the harness
- Elastomeric Harness: Low profile, extremely durable and ergonomically shaped, the elastomer band is made of TPR for a secure fit and retains stretch down to -30°F/-34°C.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.